Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Urgent sale of our fab family car! Nissan Almira Tino, only £550

Hi everyone, 

I put an ad up to sell our car a few weeks ago for £1100, and had a buyer lined up who seemed very keen but has just bailed on me. Argh! We're moving overseas this week so now we have no choice but to drop the price way below what we wanted, just to sell it urgently. So, any of our neighbours need a fantastic bargain?? We just want it to go to someone nice, and we have to sell it within the next couple of days. 

It's a Nissan Almira Tino SE, from 2005. Low mileage (82,000). Brand new MOT from two weeks ago. Recently replaced exhaust system. Petrol engine. Road tax paid until September. Full service history, and G&N Garage on Wightman Rd know the car. Suede and leather seats, rear view camera to make parking easy.

It's a fantastic car, very reliable. It's zippy to get around town, but also surprisingly spacious. The back seats come out so you can pack a lot into it. It's got a little ding in the back but it's hardly noticeable and only superficial, doesn't affect the car at all. 

Give me or my husband Matt a call if you'd like to take a look. I'm on 07827 311869 and Matt is 07963 229542. We live on Hornsey Park Road. 

Thanks!

Marion

Views: 259

Attachments:

Reply to This

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service