Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For the record, Flying Scotsman, Harringay 1220ish Fri 10th but don't get overexcited

Flying Scotsman will be hauling 'The Tynesider' from Cleethorpes to Newcastle and back to York on Saturday (details here). On Friday Flying Scotsman will be making its way to Cleethorpes from the base at Southall.

The live times are here  http://www.opentraintimes.com/schedule/U50561/2016-06-10 so it should pass Harringay's northbound platform about 1220, using the curve from the Gospel Oak - Barking line.

It's not clear to me whether it will be running with the carriages for Saturday's excursion - if it is, a diesel would haul the complete train, so photographic opportunities would be limited. If it's just Flying Scotsman plus its support coach, then it will be moving slowly round the curve to the benefit of photographers.

These trips quite often run early or late so the current booked times are no guarantee. You've been advised.....

Views: 336

Replies to This Discussion

I have just back from Crouch Hill station and can (excitedly) report that "Flying Scotsman" plus one coach trundled through on time. I'll upload the photo. Thanks for the heads-up, Gordon.

Stephen's photo is here.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service