Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (20,688)

Discussions Replied To (698) Replies Latest Activity

"Just added Fig.s 5 & 6, providing evidence of the Casbon & Kittel period."

Hugh replied Mar 9 to Pioneering divorce for women, a suicide and Henri Cartier Bresson - a tale of a local Victorian photographer's family

11 Mar 9
Reply by Hugh

"I came across this picture of a 1st VB cap badge (1881 - 1908). So am posting to upd…"

Hugh replied Mar 4 to Mr Harling's 1st Middlesex Volunteer regiment red tunic from c1901

21 Mar 4
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks, John."

Hugh replied Feb 4 to Dixon of West Green

5 Feb 4
Reply by Hugh

"in my soon to be published (by the Hornsey Historical Society), book on Hornsey’s Ab…"

Hugh replied Jan 19 to What Happened to the Men who Built the Ladder?

71 Jan 19
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks, John. Page Green is in Seven Sisters. It's where the seven trees used to be.…"

Hugh replied Jan 15 to What Happened to the Men who Built the Ladder?

71 Jan 19
Reply by Hugh

"Love the drawing of the Queen's Head BTW - how many more of those type of beauties d…"

Hugh replied Jan 11 to Harringay's 14th Century Gold and Emerald Ring

12 Jan 12
Reply by Richard Woods

"I just stumbled across a picture I took back in 2019 showing the old sign over the e…"

Hugh replied Dec 28, 2023 to A Quick Butchers at Baldwins

7 Dec 28, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Thank you, T."

Hugh replied Dec 11, 2023 to The Christeys: from the 18th Century Fruit Stalls of Covent Garden, up to Crouch End and St James's Clubland

5 Dec 11, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"New version of pdf added with, at Fig. 8, a better image of the rarely photographed…"

Hugh replied Dec 4, 2023 to The Christeys: from the 18th Century Fruit Stalls of Covent Garden, up to Crouch End and St James's Clubland

5 Dec 11, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"With many thanks to James H who gave me a sheet of a 1975 (pub) / 1973 (surv) ordnan…"

Hugh replied Nov 23, 2023 to Alignment of Wightman and Hornsey Park Roads

1 Nov 23, 2023
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service