As society looks more and more to sharing stuff rather than buying it, we've set up some sharing places on some of the emerging sharing platforms:
- Streetcar - Haringey car club - pay as you go motoring
- Ecomodo - lend & share with your neighbours - with a Harringay Online sharing circle
- Streetbank - alternative to Ecomodo
- Haringey Freecycle - get & give unwanted used stuff
- Zopa - an online marketplace that matches people with money to invest with borrowers who need a personal loan. By cutting out the middleman Zopa claims it can offer competitive rates to both parties
- Couchsurfing - share hospitality with other members round the world - stay for free.
- Landshare - connecting those who have land to share with those who need land for cultivating food
- somewhereto.com - Connecting those that have with those that want access to space that young people could use to do the things they're passionate about.
If there are more of these types of sharing platforms you think we should add, drop us a line or add a note to the forum.
Last updated: 13th October 2014